The company is the leader in transforming diabetes care and management by providing CGM technology to help patients and healthcare professionals better manage diabetes. Since the company’s inception, Dexcom has focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions that are best in class – while empowering the community to take control of diabetes.
- Supports all Manufacturing areas with 5s improvements
- Supports the manufacturing areas in properly identifying workstations and material locations
- Demonstrates initiative by seeking out new projects that can positively impact the organization by reducing scrap, increasing gross margins and improving productivity
- Helps implement changes to work/non-work areas to improve 5s adherence
- Drives proactive safety improvements
- Install visual management tools
- Maintains the 5s supply room and inventory
- Assists with improvement projects in the Supermarket Areas.
- Coordinates with various groups such as quality and engineering in order to determine opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Works cohesively with cross-functional teams in order to drive continuous improvement projects, solve problems and meet departmental goals.
- Create standard 5s signs and visual management tools
- Identifies and eliminates various wastes
- Highly adaptable to change.
- Ability to work cohesively within a team environment.
- Experienced with Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs.
- 2+ year in a medical device or other FDA regulated environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A