As a Market Access Lead, you will be an integral part of the EMEA market access team and participate in EMEA wide strategy development and projects. The countries you will cover include UK, Ireland, Nordics, Baltics, Poland and Czech Republic. You will have a particular responsibility to support the UK in terms of NICE activities as well as supporting the UK in-country market access team.
- You will also have a special responsibility for supporting the rest of Northern Europe, including stakeholder engagement strategies and tactics to drive the funding and uptake of Dexcom products, HTA submissions, guidelines, value based contracting strategies, tender strategy etc. as applicable.
- You will be working closely with the Global and International Access teams to establish appropriate evidence and documentation including health economic data and arguments to be used for reimbursement and product positioning.
- Fluency in English , a second European language is a plus
- Education and experience in a relevant field, e.g. health insurance, HTA, health policy, public health.
- Business/marketing or sales experience and the ability to link this insight to funding and reimbursement in-market.
- Experience working with NICE in the UK or reimbursement processes in the Nordic countries would be valuable .
- Knowledge of market access for diabetes products or related medical devices.
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 8-12 years of related experience. At this level a graduate degree may be desirable with 4 years of related experience.
- Experience of working and contributing within a matrix organization, including global and national M arket Access teams.
- Experience with working towards policy makers and managing lobbying agencies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A