Bring your experience of educating and treating people with diabetes, and your knowledge of Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) and help develop programmes and materials that will equip HCPs and our non-clinical colleagues across the EMEA region with the knowledge they need to understand and support our patients.
- This will include working collaboratively with the EMEA and US Marketing Departments, Regulatory, Legal, Clinical, Biostats, Medical Writing,
- Compliance and Quality, Customer Support and Field Sales as well as with Clinical and Industry Partners. You can expect to collaborate with clinical colleagues worldwide in writing and presenting papers to diabetes journals.
- You will take the lead on providing medical and educational leadership and support to our Commercial teams, including among others Marketing and Sales in EMEA.
- It is essential that we remain up to date with the latest developments in Diabetes and CGM, so that we can best provide accurate advice and support to health care professionals and serve patients. The Medical Affairs team are our resident experts regarding the treatment of diabetes, medical education, clinical studies and the use of CGM as a management tool for diabetes.
- Provide medical and clinical review of global advertising and promotional material to ensure that the clinical data and medical terminology in promotional claims is accurate and referenced appropriately (per claims trace matrix).
- As a Medical Reviewer and Writer at Dexcom, you will also play a leading role in reviewing and communicating new clinical trial data, expanded indications and strategic publications to HCPs and other relevant parties through documents, publications and presentations that support both commercial activities and the dissemination of medical expertise.
- Your expertise in the field of diabetes education will enable us to develop the educational tools and clinical messaging needed for a variety of audiences – patient, Diabetes Nurse, Physician and others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required (for lay people and HCP communication), with the confidence to convey complex information in a manner that meets the needs of the audience.
- Experienced reviewer and writer with medical or relevant scientific training.
- Well versed in clinical study methodology, scientific literature review and how it translates to promotional or medical claims.
- You must have good knowledge of CGM and its use as a diabetes management tool. Experience in the education and treatment of patients with diabetes is advantageous.
- A team-focused and collaborative approach to work.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A