The Senior Paralegal will report directly to the Senior Director, Legal Counsel – Global Operations and R&D and will support all aspects of the end-to-end contract operations process for Dexcom’s Operations (Procurement and Facilities teams) and R&D.
- Effectively manage outside vendors and coordinate efforts across internal teams.
- Support all aspects of the end-to-end contract operations process for Dexcom’s Operations and R&D.
- Obtain approvals for non-standard terms and conditions and review of contract terms.
- Support process changes in alignment with stakeholders where needed and contribute to organization and maintenance of contract repository.
- Create, improve, and implement applicable forms, processes, and procedures.
- Work as an integral part of Legal team and cross-functionally with other teams including Procurement, Facilities, R&D, Finance, HR, and Compliance.
- Provide proactive guidance to internal teams on industry best legal standards.
- Draft and negotiate a wide range of customer and supplier/manufacturer/vendor agreements with little supervision.
- Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Mature, independent, sound judgment and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required with no less than 6 years of progressive responsibility with experience in contract negotiation, administration and/or management.
- Strong writing, editing, negotiation and presentation skills are a must.
- Ability to think strategically and to formulate creative and practical legal business solutions is critical.
- Paralegal certification or equivalent legal education or training.
- Must be able to quickly learn new technology and software platforms/tools.
- Must have prior Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) system experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A