The position will implement state-of-the-art security systems and apply security controls in a global, enterprise environment. The position offers opportunity for career development as the Information Security program continues to expand globally.
- Conduct security assessments of new tools, applications, and systems.
- Serve as a security expert and provide technical leadership to other staff members.
- Serve as technical lead on security infrastructure projects and manage security infrastructure.
- Design and deploy security infrastructure such as DLP, SWG, UBA, EDR, SIEM, MDM, NAC, etc.
- Provide security consulting and influence adoption of security best practices.
- Proficiency in communicating technical concepts both verbally and in written documentation.
- Knowledge breadth across a variety of areas of security, including endpoint, network, and cloud.
- Security certifications such as CISSP, SANS/GIAC, etc.
- Ability to develop scripts in languages such as Powershell, Python, etc.
- Ability to develop technical depth and expert knowledge in select areas as needed.
- BS/MS in computer science/engineering, information technology, or technical field.
- Demonstrated success in influencing peers/partners without direct authority.
- 6+ years of experience in the cybersecurity, IT, or engineering fields; with at least 2 years in a senior security engineer role.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A