The Staff Technical Writer is responsible for creating and maintaining design, architecture, and requirements documentation for components of the Dexcom Data Platform. This role requires the ability to understand complex technical systems and describe them in clear and concise language for two primary audiences: Dexcom technical teams and auditors.
- Provide editing support to ensure content flow, simplicity, and succinctness. Adjust copy as necessary for grammar and spelling.
- Write non-technical overview descriptions of components and services that provide a summary of what the products do, and how to use them.
- Create technical diagrams to support documentation and training efforts using tools like Gliffy, Lucidchart, and Microsoft Visio.
- Write technical documents detailing applications and services, including both informal documentation (mostly in Confluence) for development and test teams and formal documentation (mostly in Microsoft Word) for internal and external auditors.
- Demonstrated experience understanding functionality of software.
- Results-oriented, self-disciplined, fast-paced, motivated individual that requires minimal supervision able to interface with multiple Agile teams at one time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in documenting procedures and processes.
- Experience in documenting software APIs.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A