We exist to help make life better for people who suffer from diabetes. You’ll join a well-established software development team in our Charlottesville, Virginia office, who has been creating the world’s best artificial pancreas. We have the first version of our technology on the market and are looking to develop scalability and forward thinking to our next generation product.
- Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products including cloud-based or internet-related tools.
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Demonstrates potential for technical proficiency. Works on problems of basic scope in which analysis of situation or data requires a review of data factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Applies basic technical understanding with the knowledge to develop process and design experiments.
- Possesses theoretical knowledge, but is learning the industry and requirements of applied science.
- Understands organizational and functional processes and policies.
- Normally receives instructions on all work and work output it supervised.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlottesville, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A