In this role, you are responsible for providing our customers with accurate and efficient technical support, compassion and an overall positive experience with our team and products.
- Always go the extra mile to maintain the company’s values and reputation for
- Document all customer contact and actions into CRM and internal systems.
- Complete and submit complaints to manufacturers.
- Understand and identify customer needs and provide effective solutions for all
- providing exceptional customer support.
- Communicate technical information to customers about our products including
- Customer enquiries received via phone or email.
- Troubleshooting steps to resolve technical issues they experience.
- Achieve a comprehensive knowledge of Diabetes and all products that we support.
- Proficient understanding of the latest technology such as Apps, Smart Watches and can navigate through major smart phone models.
- Maintain a positive attitude to work, genuine enjoyment and satisfaction from helping people.
- Qualifications and previous experience not required, however experience or studies within the medical industry is preferred.
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers, peers and colleagues and flexibility to adapt within a fast-paced growing environment.
- Understand the importance of our roles in improving the lives of those living with Diabetes.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A