The Dexcom Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems are aimed at people with diabetes who need to monitor their sugar levels. Our Dexcom CGM system consists of a sensor, inserted under the skin to measure the level of glucose in the interstitial fluid (fluid in the tissue), eliminating the need for fingersticks. Our Dexcom CGM Systems have customisable alerts to warn users of dangerous glucose levels, even while they are asleep.
- Maximise strategic partnership with Dexcom internal stakeholders and colleagues.
- Increase the Dexcom market share (sensor sales) and hit territory target in line with company expectations utilising the services and support from across the company in accordance with the Dexcom values and culture.
- Daily use of CRM system to identify business development opportunities.
- To secure favourable implementation of local ICS / CCG real time continuous glucose policy by driving new patient initiation and switch business from competitor technology as appropriate.
- To provide training and in-servicing of Dexcom products and ancillaries to relevant HCPs in innovative ways (10-15% time maximum).
- To manage the territory for Dexcom, splitting time according to customer and business needs.
- To drive recommendations and use of Dexcom products in the Community and Primary Care Diabetes Market by providing support services and solutions to HCPs (85% time spent in combination with market access).
- In-depth understanding of working successfully in primary / community care is preferred.
- Life Sciences/Business Degree is preferred.
- Relevant professional qualification(s) preferred.
- Experience of the UK Type 1 market is preferred.
- Knowledge of diabetes is preferred.
- In-depth understanding of NHSE Procurement is preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A