As a member of the R&D Cybersecurity team, you will be responsible for the management and configuration of the security settings for a Web Application Firewall (WAF). Additionally, you will be responsible for working with Dexcom’s Product Management team to ensure deployments are properly scheduled and released on time.
- Assist network engineers and software developers in troubleshooting end to end network issues for web services.
- Create SIEM dashboards, alerts, and reports to monitor the security of network edge services.
- Write, test, and deploy customer firewall rules.
- Write SIEM queries and perform searches for Incident Response and troubleshooting activities.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert to the business owners for network security, assist in project planning, reporting, and resolving business challenge.
- Set, maintain, and audit firewall security configurations.
- 5+ years of experience deploying and configuring a WAF.
- 2+ years of experience working in a Security Operations Center.
- Knowledge of common of OWASP Top Ten Web Application and API vulnerabilities, and the ability to explain them to non-technical or non-security-oriented team members.
- 2+ years of experience using and configuring a SIEM dashboard for use in monitoring a Web Application Firewall (WAF).
- Experience troubleshooting common WAF deployment issues.
- Background working in a complex network architecture, DNS, and CDN components.
- Experience working in a Cloud environment GCP, AWS, or Azure.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A