Provides assistance to the Senior Vice President, GM for Canada, Asia Pacific and Latin America by coordinating a wide variety of administrative functions including schedule management, travel management, and acting as a liaison to all internal and external entities.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; and adjusting plans as needed.
- Makes high-level contacts of a sensitive nature internally and externally.
- Represents the executive by welcoming visitors and conducting them to the appropriate area or person; reviews correspondence; arranges company dinners and other corporate functions; answers questions and meeting requests directed to the executive.
- Works with all levels of employees. And works closely and effectively with others to coordinate company events.
- Manage all aspects of executives’ schedule including coordinating meetings, preparing agendas,
- Assists with onboarding the executive’s new hires that report directly to her.
- Handles sensitive information and maintains confidentiality of all personal and corporate matters.
- Screens all incoming calls/messages and correspondence.
- Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; books other transportation; arranges lodging and meeting accommodations; manages expense reports while adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of company operations.
- Executive Assistant certification or coursework is a plus.
- Writing and editing skills; technical and computer expertise (Microsoft Office); possess advanced computer skills along with the ability to train others on system usage; organizational and planning skills; communication skills; confidentiality; attention to detail and accuracy; judgment and independent decision-making ability; problem analysis and problem-solving skills; adaptability; initiative; information gathering and monitoring skills.
- Must also be self-disciplined, self-motivated, extremely flexible, detail oriented, accurate, thorough, and dependable.
- Must be accessible at various times outside of a typical workday and possibly weekends to make changes to travel and schedules.
- 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant for a multinational company preferred.
- Must be available to travel to meetings for onsite coordination.
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree and a minimum of 5-8 years of related experience.
- Must have excellent written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills and can effectively and professionally work with all levels of employees.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A