Global Logistics and Distribution (L&D) organization is seeking a Logistics Analyst to support data analysis, reporting, and projects relating to our NA (North American) 3PLs. The initial focus of this role will be on improving inventory control and processes within our 3PL sites.
- Analyze the available quantitative and qualitative data to assess trends and opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Collaborate cross functionally across Dexcom on projects regarding continuous improvement and innovation.
- Develop and manage processes relating to inventory audits, reconciliations, and adjustments.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, solving problems using data and logic
- Work closely with the 3PLs on opportunities to improve customer experience and shipment quality.
- Support logistics related projects that drive improvement in operational efficiency, cost, accuracy, and scaling initiatives
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting on the inventory accuracy, challenges, and opportunities within our NA 3PLs.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively, excellent organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- 2+ years of ERP experience (e.g. Oracle, SAP)
- Proficient in Excel (use of formulas, pivot tables, and graphs)
- Experience with presenting data that describe and diagnose the issue/process gap, developing predictive modeling by varying inputs, and identifying actionable insights
- 2+ years of experience with Tableau
- Proficient in PowerPoint
- Experience with using Power BI, Power Apps and Power Automation
- Experience with SmartSheet, Macros, SQL, and Microsoft Visio
- Experience in a regulated industry (e.g. Healthcare, Medical Device)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mesa, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A