The Manager, Global Commercial Finance will be actively involved in supporting the Global Commercial reporting & analytics process and will have a great deal of visibility with senior leadership. They will be responsible for developing solid cross-functional business partnerships, driving financial results for the Global Commercial organization, improving processes.
- Facilitate multi-regional discussions on scenario planning
- Own the timely & accurate reporting of monthly/quarterly financial results and forecasts. Drive visibility into trends influencing revenue, earnings and working capital at the Global Commercial level.
- Drive improvements in timely & accurate consolidations of the commercial monthly business reviews (MBRs), long range plan (LRP), and annual operating plan (AOP), collaborating across functions and ensuring all requirements are met
- Utilize external metrics to help facilitate decisions and define our relative performance.
- Drive efficiencies and eliminate redundancies by adopting new tools and technologies for Commercial reporting and forecasting; support automation of key reporting metrics to produce an Executive Briefing Book
- Support the Commercial Finance team in driving adherence to all corporate reporting deliverables.
- Collaborate with Regional and Corporate FP&A teams to ensure alignment on commercial finance objectives; set clear expectations for regional FP&A teams on key initiatives and deliverables
- Be a visible leader in implementing business intelligence tools, data-flow processes, and technologies.
- Experience receiving high-level requirements from C-suite Executives and translating them into tangible targets and directive
- Change management experience for process changes and technology adoption
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in Finance or Accounting
- Demonstrate executive presence and business partnership
- Skilled in Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and data flow using Essbase queries
- Organized, detail-oriented, with ability to maintain accuracy of information and meet deadline with little supervision
- Complex problem-solving capabilities
- Deep experience working in a multi-region environment, preferably directly in a financial consolidations role
- Working knowledge of Data Visualization software/Power BI/Tableau
- 1-2 years of leadership experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A