The Planner will be a member of a growing team of talented production planners. In this role, they will be responsible for planning and scheduling work orders that provide the manufacturing team visibility to product needs. They will also analyze available inventory of raw materials and ensure we are clear to build.
- Perform other duties as business needs require.
- Work with manufacturing to ensure efficient execution of work orders.
- Communicate potential issues and quickly develop and execute mitigation plans.
- Create and edit manufacturing work orders on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Review raw material availability and work closely with buyers to ensure purchase order due dates meet production schedule requirements.
- Actively participate in Smart Starts and Pulse meetings by providing priorities and material status to the production team.
- Monitor and resolve production shortages.
- Ability to work within and outside of ERP/MRP systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2-4 years of related experience.
- Capability to successfully work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to balance short term priorities.
- Familiarity with Oracle EBS and planning central.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A