Represent company products or services to payer organizations to include commercial and government payers. Expand coverage policy to accelerate payer acceptance of CGM as Standard of Care. Responsible for selling to market access organizations to meet corporate goals.
- Responsible for identifying and eliminating barriers to access for patients seeking CGM therapy through advocacy and contracting with regional payor organizations.
- This position assumes and performs other duties as assigned
- Comply with all Company policies as well as other Company policies which may be implemented from time to time.
- Achieve sales, profitability, and access goals.
- Lead contracting efforts through prospecting, credentialing, and negotiation of pricing and terms.
- Coordinate with Field Sales Teams for pull through activities Support local and regional payor relationships.
- Set collaborative strategic and tactical plans directed at achieving these goals for both DME as well as pharmacy.
- Through personal business development activities and coordination with other sales channels within Dexcom, identify opportunities to engage organizations by assisting with their national managed care contracting.
- Implement payor push through programs to increase revenue and drive adoption of CGM.
- Ensure accurate and complete contract implementation internally and externally.
- Maintain current account files and other records with respect to current and prospective customers in accordance with Company instructions and requirements.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other colleagues.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
- Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Having wide-ranging experience and uses professional concepts and knowledge of company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Possesses knowledge of advanced concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation.
- Viewed as expert in the field within the Function.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A