To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Partner with Market Access team to develop the market access plan for not only individual territories but also on a regional basis.
- Other projects/duties determined by NSM.
- Work with and direct each Territory Sales Manager to ensure delivery of goals, objectives and SFE via weekly 1 with 1’s, monthly Work Withs and regular sales meetings (in conjunction with NSM).
- Ensure that budgets are controlled and maintained.
- Assist with development of measurement systems, ensure their implementation and execution through the Viva CRM system.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with each representative to monitor and assess individual performance against objectives and ensure progress against agreed development plans.
- Ensure that team operates within HCC, legal and corporate guidelines.
- Segment and target market opportunity enabling excellence in execution from the territory managers against challenging but achievable targets.
- Assist with development of strategy, including planning and SMART objective setting at regional and Territory level.
- Exceptional sales results achieved at a regional and individual level.
- Knowledge of HSE procurement pathways and experience of Ireland healthcare sector preferred.
- Proven track record of sales experience and success within the health care sector and NHS England.
- People management experience.
- Knowledge of diabetes preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A