Dexcom is seeking a Sr Compensation Analyst for the Global Total Rewards department reporting to the Senior Manager of Compensation. We are looking for a candidate who can work in a fast-paced environment and take a collaborative team approach.
- Develop policy and procedures as they relate to Compensation programs and effectiveness.
- Research current compensation trends and regulatory/legislation requirements and recommends programs/changes to the Compensation team.
- Facilitate compensation and benefits survey participation and analysis.
- Supports administration and communication of the annual merit, bonus, and long-term compensation programs.
- Partner with leadership for organizational changes and compensation program support for assigned client groups.
- Evaluate, level, and determine market value for new and existing roles. Maintain global job and salary structures.
- Design and develop compensation programs for company initiatives such as site buildouts, functional programs, etc.
- Prepare and maintain compensation reports, analytics and comp data integrity within the HCMS system.
- Solid compensation knowledge required including compliance with the state and federal laws that apply to the plans.
- Well-organized and confident to work independently but will be a strong team player.
- Requires strong problem solving, communication skills, customer service and analytical skills.
- Strong business acumen and high level of judgement and discretion required.
- Ability to use discretion and produce highly accurate work.
- Project management experience overseeing various projects.
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study, and 5 years of relevant compensation analytics experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A