Advise internal clients on applicable laws and regulations for the jurisdictions in which Dexcom advertises and markets its products. This includes a comprehensive understanding of applicable Healthcare Provider and Direct to Customer (DTC) regulations within those jurisdictions.
- Draft, review and implement company policies, standards and guidelines.
- Draft, review and prepare contracts to support the Global Marketing function
- Work with client groups to identify, assess and address general legal concerns.
- Work closely with Regulatory, Medical, and Marketing to provide risk assessments regarding strategy
- Perform related duties, as requested.
- Create, improve, and implement forms, processes and procures
- Must be self-directed, motivated, collaborative, and serve as a role model for other team members and staff throughout the organization.
- Experience in report, policy and procedure development preferred.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills required.
- Ability to comprehend and negotiate complex business arrangements and agreements.
- Ability to draft and negotiate contracts.
- Ability to prepare clear, concise, thorough, meaningful, and grammatically correct written reports, letters, memoranda, and other documents.
- At least 5+ years of in-house, law firm, regulatory and/or government (OIG, CMS or FDA) experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: California, United States
Application Deadline: N/A