The Federal Territory Business Manager will be responsible for development, management and implementation of sales strategies within the Federal Government Markets, increasing sales and market share at targeted Federal accounts.
- Lead the execution of this sales plan across Federal Accounts
- Facilitate and provide timely marketplace feedback to Dexcom management regarding customer business trends, industry issues and business opportunities.
- Develop and deliver customized presentations to internal and external audiences to increase awareness of and support for our Federal sales initiatives and collaborations.
- Develop a strategic and tactical sales plan for Dexcom products across all Federal Accounts in territory.
- Manage key decision makers in the Federal Marketplace and promote Dexcom products to related health care providers
- Lead pursuit of Federal Account sales opportunities in the pharmacy channel.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Possesses knowledge of advanced concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Viewed as expert in the field within the Function.
- Having wide-ranging experience and uses professional concepts and knowledge of company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other colleagues.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A