As a Key Account Executive for the commercial organization at Dexcom, you will work to represent Dexcom’s portfolio and strategic alignment with targeted IDNs and health systems, enabling the broader sales organization to deliver and support solutions that best serve Dexcom’s patients, partners, and healthcare professionals.
- Identify trends and needs of health systems across digital and population health initiatives to advance and align Dexcom’s solutions and value proposition
- Collaborate with Dexcom medical science and clinical teams to provide relevant evidence and trends to support health system goals and performance measures
- Lead efforts to optimize access for patients who benefit from CGM therapy through advocacy, education, and collaboration in partnership with Dexcom cross functional teams and customer stakeholders
- Responsible for identifying the needs of IDN/health systems and their key stakeholders to align Dexcom products and solutions and provide value-add solutions
- Comply with all Company policies as well as other Company policies which may be implemented from time to time.
- Through personal business development activities and coordination with other sales channels within Dexcom, identify opportunities to engage organizations by assisting with their identified gaps in healthcare delivery and/or strategic goals and initiatives
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Normally assigned to large, complex, high visibility, strategic or tactically important accounts or cross-functional projects.
- Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Has a record of success in sales, viewed as an expert in the field.
- Possesses knowledge of advanced concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other colleagues.
- Distinguished by additional specialized knowledge in breadth or depth.
- Having wide-ranging experience and uses professional concepts and knowledge of company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Viewed as expert in the field within the Function.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: California, United States
Application Deadline: N/A