Dexcom reported expected full-year 2021 revenues of $2.48B, a growth of 27% over 2020. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company employs over 6,000 people worldwide.
- Accountable for assisting with the efficient, safe and cost-effective operation of the department; for advising and making recommendations to the Manufacturing Manager with respect to these activities.
- Supervises the maintenance of personnel records and timesheets for staff.
- May act as the back up to the Manufacturing Manager as required.
- Acts as liaison between manufacturing, R&D, and engineering to get engineering requests processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Develops schedules and manpower requirements for assigned areas.
- Responsible for executing to agreed upon production plan and yields within their area of production.
- Supports the manufacturing lines to solve issues related with manufacturing processes, equipment, materials, etc.
- Oversees training and complete training records for all manufacturing personnel.
- Regularly monitors the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of manufacturing processes.
- Coordinates with various groups such as quality and engineering to analyze product failure data and test results in order to determine causes of problems and develop solutions.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Networks with senior internal and external colleagues in own area of expertise.
- Administers company policies that directly affect team members / supporting employees.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives with goals and the process by which to meet goals.
- Works on issues where analysis of situation or data requires review of relevant factors.
- Understands company mission and strategies.
- Strong knowledge of technical and functional principles and ability to teach others.
- Provides direction to others according to established policies and management guidance.
- Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve results will cause delays in schedules / work products.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mesa, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A