The Territory Business Manager represents Dexcom, calling on physicians, hospitals, clinics, pharmacies and other institutions that focus on diabetes care and providing technical expertise to customers regarding Dexcom’s products.
- Train health care professionals in how to use Dexcom products and integrate them into their diabetes practice.
- Implement Dexcom strategy and monitor progress towards sales goal achievement through the use of Dexcom analytical tools.
- Provide education on Dexcom products to pharmacies within the assigned territory.
- Complete all administrative requirements in a timely fashion as directed by management.
- Responsible and accountable for meeting territory sales goals, as assigned.
- Influence physicians, diabetes education nurses and other health care professionals to prescribe Dexcom products to their patients.
- Represent Dexcom at local, regional and national trade shows and diabetes exhibits to promote Dexcom products to the diabetes community.
- Partner with managed care team and other departments to facilitate territory sales growth.
- Requires the possession of a valid state driver’s license, automobile insurance, and satisfactory Driving Record as determined by company policy.
- Work requires significant local and potential overnight travel to current and potential clients.
- Previous medical and/or pharma sales experience with a track record of high sales success preferred.
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree and a minimum of 5-8 years of related experience.
- Diabetes disease state knowledge is a plus
- Previous sales experience that is non-medical and/or pharma will be considered.
- Requires willingness to work a flexible schedule which may include weekends and/or evening work.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Windsor, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A