The Dexcom Inside Sales Account Specialist is an exciting role for a driven and career focused individual. It is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic and high performing team that works closely with the NHS and other key healthcare providers.
- Must close the sale on products, systems and or services.
- This role is overlay to the field sales force, typically supporting the initiatives of the field sales organization and carrying an individual or team quota that is shared with the field.
- Keeps up–to–date knowledge of the industry, as well as the competitive posture of the company, and prepares activity and forecast reports as requested. Has thorough knowledge of company products, systems and services.
- Normally follows established procedures on routine work, requires instructions only on new assignments.
- Works under close supervision.
- Follows pre-established guidelines and procedures with minimal choice as to method of performance of the work.
- Work at this level requires following standardized methods and under immediate supervision on assignments that are semi-routine in nature.
- Has contact with employees at other levels within the company. Information exchanged is generally non-complex.
- Applies acquired job and company knowledge of policies and procedures to complete semi-routine tasks.
- Moderate understanding of general job aspects and some understanding of the detailed aspects of the job.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Camberley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A