Must be able to work 2nd shift and flexible hours; including possible rotating schedules that may include early morning or evening hours, holidays and weekends. Overtime may be required and may be mandatory at times.
- Follow related SOPs, cGMPs, and industry practices
- Review documentation for accuracy and compliance
- Generate reports, records, update histories, and perform data entry in the calibration database
- Work in a cleanroom environment
- Install, troubleshoot, adjust, and repair measuring equipment
- Utilize calibration software
- Calibrate equipment for example; scales/balances, thermometers, temperature & humidity chambers, dimensional equipment, mass, force, dewpoint, pressure/vacuum, time, velocity, ovens, refrigerators/freezers, differential pressure, etc.
- Work with cross-functional department personnel, as necessary, to support quality and business objectives
- Experience generating reports, adding records, updating histories, and performing data entry in the calibration database
- Experience maintaining calibration test equipment, work area, and lab
- Experience reviewing documentation for accuracy and compliance
- Calibration software experience
- Experience with medical device manufacturing
- Experience installing, troubleshooting, adjusting, and repairing measuring equipment
- Experience working with GMP practices
- Calibration Technician Certification (CCT) and/or industry Technical Certification is preferred.
- Previous work experience in an FDA or regulated industry
- Experience calibrating equipment, for example; scales/balances, thermometers, temperature & humidity chambers, dimensional equipment, mass, force, dewpoint, pressure/vacuum, time, velocity, ovens, refrigerators/freezers, differential pressure, etc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mesa, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A