We are in search of a brand marketeer with a solid base in digital marketing who is motivated to continue their career within a dynamic and fast paced team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager UK & Ireland, this exciting new role will be part of a high performing marketing team.
- Work closely with EMEA digital team to ensure all activities are aligned to regional strategy, implemented and fully optimised
- Lead activation of Dexcom sampling programmes across the portfolio through online and offline channels to accelerate adoption of CGM with target audience groups
- Lead local development of UK & IE web based content to help achieve customer acquisition and retention goals & improve customer experience including website content, campaign landing pages, blogs.
- Lead local development of email marketing strategy and content development to support lead nurture, customer acquisition and retention goals.
- Act as country lead for SEO ensuring content is fully optimised to improve search rankings
- Experience with web analytics and reporting
- Experience in marketing consumer brands (healthcare preferred)
- University degree in business, marketing, life sciences or equivalent
- Excellent cross-functional working and experience of working with external agencies
- Proven experience working in a digital marketing role and aptitude for content development, SEO and marketing automation
- A deep appreciation for detail and executional excellence. You will be insights-driven and excited to roll-up your sleeves to deliver exceptional quality at speed
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Camberley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A