Performs electrical or mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in non-functioning electro-mechanical equipment used in the manufacturing process. Dismantles, adjusts, repairs and assembles equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manuals, rough sketches or drawings.
- Normally follows established procedures on routine work, requires instructions only on new assignments.
- Has contact with employees at other levels within the company. Information exchanged is generally non-complex.
- Applies acquired job and company knowledge of policies and procedures to complete semi-routine tasks.
- Work at this level requires following standardized methods and under immediate supervision on assignments that are semi-routine in nature.
- Moderate understanding of general job aspects and some understanding of the detailed aspects of the job.
- Follows pre-established guidelines and procedures with minimal choice as to method of performance of the work.
- Performs Troubleshooting and repairs on equipment, automated systems in manufacturing environment.
- Ability to perform equipment activities, in equipment development as directed by project engineer with minimum supervision. Activities including assembly and testing of equipment, completing engineering studies and validations.
- Knowledge and experience with PLC and Automated production/process equipment, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Electro/Mechanical systems,
- Resistance welders, Packaging equipment highly desirable.
- Conduct Preventive and Reparative Maintenance duties on Production, Manufacturing, R&D Equipment lines. Maintains fixtures, modules, and tooling.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A