This is a client-facing role that will help support the overall integration strategy and will be an integrity ambassador for acquired companies to support a successful on-boarding experience.
- Identify and build plans to realize organizational and operating synergies.
- Create and document scalable integration practices and playbooks to support increasing growth.
- Lead the APAC business team and work together with the Dexcom merger and acquisition (M&A) team in integration planning and partner with various internal and external stakeholders / partner teams through integration execution.
- Pursue other activities based on the evolving needs of the group.
- Define, track, and communicate appropriate performance measurements to project team and stakeholders.
- Create and document detailed integration plans with milestones, timelines, resources. Responsible for ensuring project milestones are achieved through collaboration and effective communication between the new partner, internal teams, and external vendors.
- Manage the overall execution of the integration plan from Day 1 on-boarding to completion of all integration activities.
- Quickly identify, escalate, and resolve issues. Proactively identify process inefficiencies and collaborate cross-functionally to drive improvements.
- Hold cross functional teams accountable for deliverables.
- Strong project management skills, including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end and manage multiple long-term projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to interact and build relationships at all levels of an organization
- 5+ years of M&A integration lead or Operational consulting experience
- Strong problem-solving skills; Ability to quickly identify, weigh options, thinking strategically, and present best solutions for integration efforts
- Ability to interpret qualitative and quantitative information to formulate assessments: extracts insights from data/analyses, identifies relevant implications, and translates findings into practical recommendations
- Ability to work well within a team, particularly in a virtual mode with remote resources. Effective communication, influencing and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated use of core consulting skills (e.g. logical structuring, executive presence, strong written, oral and presentation-based communication skills)
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Expertise in dealing with all management levels within an organization, and ability to work within a matrix organizational structure and use influence to achieve outcomes.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment and ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously with demonstrable experience in consistently delivering high quality results.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A