Dexcom has focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions that are best in class – while empowering the community to take control of diabetes. Dexcom reported expected full-year 2021 revenues of $2.48B, a growth of 27% over 2020.
- Analyze experimental data, yield and reject data and develop conclusions.
- Charts or plots experimental data.
- Investigates, creates and develops new methods and technologies for project advancement.
- Performs research and/or development in collaboration with others to complete science-based projects
- Maintains high level of professional expertise through familiarity with scientific literature.
- May be responsible for identifying patentable inventions.
- Makes detailed observations, analyzes data and interprets results.
- Performs all work in conformance with the most recent revisions of Dexcom’s SOP’s, MPI’s and LHR’s
- May participate in scientific conferences and contribute to scientific journals.
- Optimizes and enhances all engineering and process monitoring test.
- Drafts and edits Dexcom’s SOP’s, MPI’s, LHR’s, PV Protocol/Report, Validation Master Plans/Report related to new product introduction
- Assists with the coordination of other Research Associates, Technicians and Operators to support program efforts
- May act as principal investigator in conducting own experiments.
- Designs experiments
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Receives general oversight and guidance on approaches to compete project related tasks.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems.
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- General application of concepts and principles.
- Contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Demonstrates project management skills and successful track record of completion.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mesa, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A