Develops, implements and/or maintains one or a combination of cost accounting systems. Prepares journal entries; maintains and reconciles ledger accounts. Collects data, allocates costs and prepares reports on labor, equipment, depreciation, assembly.
- Assists in analysis and calculation of labor and overhead rates
- Performs GL account reconciliations
- Completes daily KPI trackers
- Analyzes data obtained and records results
- Analyzes and reports COGS variances (PPV, WIP, & Scrap)
- Analyzes, prepares, and boards monthly journal entries
- Prepares Actual vs standard analysis, including actual Procurement costs and cost tracker
- Completes rapid period-end closings
- Prepares excess and obsolete inventory analysis and manages the inventory reserves
- Assists in establishing and maintaining standard costs
- Supports Financial and SOX audits
- Experience with a major ERP system (Oracle preferred).
- Requires the ability multitask and to be flexible and adapt to changing work priorities, while keeping the long-term goals in mind.
- At this level, a graduate degree may be desirable with 4 years of related experience
- Experienced with a multi-org (manufacturing and distribution) environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Penang, Penang, Malaysia
Application Deadline: N/A