As a Technical Support Representative at Dexcom, you will be interacting with patients, parents, caretakers for people affected by diabetes that use Dexcom products. Your assistance gives the entire family a sense of comfort and ability to move forward with their lives in a positive and productive way.
- Participate in new product training (as required when new products are launched).
- Promote and maintain high-quality technical support standards within the Technical Support department achieving the agreed service levels.
- Use and maintain software and databases appropriately. Document and analyse patient and product information, send replacements and samples, and perform patient follow-up per department standards.
- Take calls on patient inquiries, product/service concerns, and technical issues relating to Dexcom mobile apps, cloud software and associated hardware.
- Access and update patient accounts through computer-based systems. Monitor current procedures to ensure compliance with set standards.
- Provide technical support and training to patients and healthcare providers.
- Serve as first point-of-contact for patients and medical professionals. Help with patient support issues. Coordinate with Customer Advocacy to ensure records are maintained to a high standard.
- Take calls on patient inquiries and complaints. Respond to patient phone calls and emails with troubleshooting tips and specific instructions.
- Review and discuss data with patients. May require some training of patients over the phone.
- Comply with all elements of the Quality System, regulatory requirements, and patient confidentiality and privacy as outlined for the position.
- Ability to retain detailed information, troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including effective listening skills and ability to communicate accurately and effectively in person, over the telephone, through email and other business correspondence.
- Proven experience of supporting mobile apps, both iOS and Android, as well as Cloud based reporting systems.
- Able to work flexible hours on a rotating schedule including evenings, holidays and weekend.
- Fluency in English and German, both written and oral communication.
- Superior phone acumen and ability to show empathy to customers.
- Knowledge and experience of providing support across a number of social media channels.
- Innate ability to troubleshoot and problem solve issues while exhibiting strong customer service skills and excellent phone acumen.
- Ability to work independently with supervision as required and with other departments.
- Sound working knowledge of all Windows/Mac OS X operating systems and associated web browsers Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox.
- Strong proficiency in troubleshooting issues and thinking through problems.
- HND level educated and/or 1+ years of relevant customer/technical support experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A