Website Department of Higher Education and Training - DHET
Manage the Campus/oversee lecturing as well as all other activities in the Campus. Report to the Principal and Deputy Principals based at the Central Administration Office.
- Mentor and motivate staff.
- Ensure compliance with Management and Information Systems Standards.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the examinations in the Campus
- Prepare and monitor budget of the Campus.
- Manage internal disciplinary matters.
- Ensure a secure, safe and hygienic environment
- Ensure maintenance of the Campus.
- To act as a link between the Department and the Campus
- Knowledge of national examination and assessment policies.
- 7 years’ experience in a TVET College or education field of which three years should be at supervisory level.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Strategic, project, financial and time management skills.
- Registration with SACE.
- Computer literacy skills with specific reference to MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- An ability to work in teams and under pressure.
Company: Department of Higher Education and Training – DHET
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A