Website Department of Higher Education and Training - DHET
Provide strategic leadership regarding the enrolment of students as this determines the allocation of staff; Responsible for the management of the student registration process at the College; manage and coordinate the compilation and implementation of all student administration policies and procedures at the College
- Ensure current examination regulations and conventions are adhered to; oversee the planning and implementation of student support services including functions of the SRC.
- Verify the validity and reliability of registration documentation and all EMIS data and reports;
- General managerial duties including the supervision of staff in the division; reporting; attendance of meetings (internal and external); and the incumbent will be expected to travel frequently to meetings and functions and between campuses.
- Oversee the management of student residences;
- Responsible for IT/FETMIS management and data analysis; coordinate the preparation of examination for all programmes involving assessment;
- Sound knowledge of transformational and capacity building processes in education especially relating to curriculum management delivery;
- Advanced knowledge of the TVET college sector and applicable policies and procedures.
- Management of Examinations and Student Residences;
- Knowledge of research and statistical analysis and projection coordination;
- A minimum of five (5) to ten (10) years of relevant work experience in the post-school education and training sector with at least three (3) to five (5) years of relevant work experience at the Junior Management level.
- An appropriate bachelor’s degree/advanced diploma (NQF Level 7) in Education or equivalent qualification.
- A relevant postgraduate degree/qualification will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of most or all the following, Student Support Services;
- Student Registrations; IT/TVETMIS management;
Company: Department of Higher Education and Training – DHET
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rustenburg, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A