Website The Walt Disney Company
The Walt Disney Company’s Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) is a global business segment with the mission of providing highly-personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world, delivering access to the content they want most on the latest platforms at a time of rapidly-evolving consumer habits deliver.
- Source and ensure that assets are cleared for videos.
- Work closely with teams to collaborate and execute on creative strategies by ideating and scripting when needed; prepping the projects in preproduction; securing the necessary cast, crew, vendors, permits, and releases; and seeing the productions through shoot, post, and delivery.
- Work closely with Legal and other business units to ensure all content is cleared and produced within company, brand, and legal guidelines.
- Create and maintain the production schedules and budgets per quarterly slate, ensuring that projects are on schedule and within budget.
- Manage freelance coordinators to help support projects, and ensure that all projects are properly wrapped and accurately actualized in a timely manner.
- Willingness to learn new media platforms and formats.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a self-starter attitude.
- Understanding of digital platforms such as YouTube, Facebook and TikTok.
- Highly organized and excellent communication skills.
- 2+ years as a digital producer or combined experience as a producer across various media.
- Proven managerial, multitasking, and problem-solving skills with the ability to adjust quickly to continually changing landscapes.
- Expert in all aspects of production, including development, budgeting, logistics, and post.
- Proven track record of quality storytelling.
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Culver City, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A