Website DSV - Global Transport and Logistics
To partner business and provide aligned and compliant Human Resources and Industrial Relations support, guidance and services to all employees, managers and support departments to increase organisational effectiveness. Partnering with business leaders and management, driving organizational priorities and translating this into action on the ground.
- To implement the Group HR strategy through effective communication and participation at operational meetings.
- To ensure sound employee relations by guiding Business & managers in the use of best HR and IR practises.
- To serve on/run committees/meetings within HR and Business structures.
- To ensure and drive awareness and usage of the HRIS and available Reports.
- Manage and participate in daily HR activities and administration as per the required standards.
- To implement and maintain projects and ensure expected service delivery to the HR team, Business, Centre’s of Excellence and the broader HR business.
- To provide Business with the required information and reports timeously to enable them to manage the Business Unit effectively.
- Ensure effective working relationships with external HR and support pillars.
- To ensure that all legislative requirements and policies are implemented and adhered to within the Business Unit/Operation.
- Ensure all people metric information is submitted timeously for monthly HR Reporting.
- 3 Years Management experience
- Min 3-5 years actively involved in HR admin related disciplines
- 5 years exposure to business processes
- Appropriate and relevant qualification
- Leadership Skills
- Problem Solving
- Min 5- 7 years managing HR for an organization
- A strong proven working knowledge of full IR function and relevant Labour Legislation (BCEA, LRA & EE Act)
- Knowledge and understanding of recruitment practices
Company: DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A