Provide existing and potential customers with a superior and consistent quality service, both directly and in conjunction with GHA. Ensuring all operational tasks assigned are completed within specified time frames as per Emirates SkyCargo handling standards. Provide information and system support to customers with regard to rates, details, bookings, connections, regulations and other enquiries and oversee the service from GHA.
- Dispatch post flight information to the correct departments in a timely manner.
- Prepare and verify accurate cargo documentation, including monitoring of consignment status and ensuring correct documentation is available in accordance with local regulations and company policies
- Update flight handling reports including identification and monitoring of irregularities and discrepancies
- Monitor import cargo receipt and breakdown; resolving any related issues in a timely manner.
- Complete administrative duties as directed by the Cargo Supervisor/Officer, including data entry, statistics and reports
- Receive and process cargo telephone reservations in a prompt, accurate and efficient manner; resolving any customer queries
- Monitor and oversee the service provided by GHA to ensure it is in line with EK standards, including build instruction, maximisation of available space, load control, safety and ad hoc flight instruction
- Provide support in cargo commercial activities as required.
- PC based skills including Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail.
- Fluency in English and the language of the country you are working is essential.
- Knowledge of Weight & Balance procedures
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods regulations
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Cargo Operations or Airline environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Delhi, India
Application Deadline: N/A