To organise, hygienically clean and personalise the A380 Shower Spas with the objective of ensuring each First Class customer who uses this unique onboard feature is delighted by the experience. The primary area of responsibility is Shower Spa cleanliness and personalisation, however, maintenance of First, Business and Economy Class lavatories, First and Business Class Lounges and general cabin areas is also a responsibility of this role, all to project a positive company image to our customers.
- To “Personalise the Shower Spa” for each customer at the allocated time from the Shower Spa Reservations System, with selected products displayed in the appropriate manner to delight customers who are using the facility.
- To check Shower Spa and lavatory cleanliness prior to passenger boarding placing appropriate amenity items to prepare for passenger use.
- Performs inventory control function confirming products are loaded in the correct quantities. This to ensure onboard facilities can be correctly serviced, in-flight replenishments can be made and a wide range of products will be available for customers to select from in using the facilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working in Hospitality Industry within housekeeping department would be an advantage.
- Experience: – A minimum of 2 years customer service experience with an international hotel chain/airline/world class service provider.
- Knowledge/skills: – Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Minimum height of 160 cm and Arm reach of at least 210cm (on tip toes).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A