Responsible for supporting the Customer Strategy & Retention team in the implementation of a global customer lifecycle & communication framework. Develop customer relationships and increase the overall customer lifetime value, and support in the development, coordination and delivery of digital customer communications which are event and lifecycle based, with a focus on automation and triggered communication.
- Implement marketing technology within an identified use case, working with IT teams where applicable to meet each programmes goals.
- Execute the delivery of triggered and automated campaigns to meet the agreed and prioritised business goals.
- Apply best practice in campaign testing and be heavily engaged in the evaluation and insight from triggered campaigns to continually optimise our lifecycle programs.
- Analyse success metrics of targeted global customer communications to suggest optimisations for programmes.
- Support in regular planning and prioritisation sessions, coordinated via the MMC, involving Skywards, Product and eCommerce teams to ensure the requirements from all business units are taken into account in a collaborative manner.
- Perform customer analysis by identifying sources of data (customer behaviour including digital behaviour) to ensure alignment of the contact strategy with the lifecycle framework.
- Support in the definition of clear business objectives for each customer lifecycle stage and sub-stage, and identify important triggers or events within the framework to educate the wider business and ensure all communications utilise the lifecycle framework methodology.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) :
- Degree in marketing, business or economics Experience in a marketing role with demonstrable experience in the interpretation and exploitation of customer insight to drive change and revenues.
- Experienced in direct marketing techniques and CRM platforms
- Highly organised with outstanding project management skills Understanding of testing, personalisation and optimisation
- An ongoing desire to learn and excel in a highly collaborative, multi-facetted department.
- Marketing & Media Communication.Other : 5+ Years
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A