Managing the growth of assigned sales portfolio of trade agencies/chains by executing sales activity, maintaining strong relationships, providing support / information and identifying / recommending new opportunities and product to expand Emirates market share / revenue.
- Gather market intelligence with assigned segment and monitor industry developments and competitor activity.Maintain quality portfolio management within set company guidelines and tracking of new leads/opportunities through Salesforce.
- Ensuring revenue target achievement through focused sales activity including sales call planning and management within set company guidelines, identification and management of opportunities and business planning through review of sales performance data (e.g. MIDT).
- Deliver product education and training sessions. Participate in consumer events such as Trade Expos.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- For key specialty agents / chains, develop and execute an account strategy / plan and conduct regular formal account reviews.
- Complete administration duties accurately and effectively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook).
- Experience in professional sales and client relationship management, preferably within the Airline or Travel Industry.
- Strong presentation skills and the confidence to deliver key information to a large audience.
- Ability to interpret data, identify opportunities or threats and translate into required actions.
- Must hold a valid local driver’s licence and a well maintained vehicle which can be used for business-use.
- Proven track record in driving incremental revenue through effective business development, influencing and negotiation practices and lead generation and prospect management.
- High school level of education or equivalent.
- Previous CRM (e.g./ Salesforce.com) and CRS experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written English.
- Whilst based in Melbourne, this position will manage interstate portfolios, requiring working hours to be adjusted to meet business hours in other states (e.g. WA).
- This position will also involve domestic travel and extended interstate stays on a regular basis as well as attendance to events which may fall on weekends and outside business hours.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A