To supervise the flight simulator experience within the Emirates store, ensuring that simulator customers are provided with quality and timely service, and that technical support is provided as necessary.
- Coordinate online bookings via the website back-office engine. Collate a database and agree marketing plans with the Merchandise Support Specialist ensuring this aligns with the Official Store Shop Supervisor’s requirements
- Track and monitor annual sales and profit targets for the simulator experience and Dubai Mall Store with appropriate inputs from department management .
- Assist the Dubai Mall Official Store Shop Supervisor with large in-store events and promotions at the Official Store in line with the Merchandise Support Specialist?s requirements
- Provide an optimum simulator experience to customers with a knowledgeable and efficient service, acting as a Brand Ambassador for Emirates and the experience.
- Be the first point of contact for Emaar?s retail team with relevance to simulator experience enquiries, documenting all meetings and correspondences, informing the Merchandise Support Specialist when necessary
- Provide technical support for the simulator experience hardware and software, make daily check-lists and liaise with management on a weekly basis. Take action in the likelihood of a technical breakdown in order to minimize lost revenue. Work with the management team to ensure software patches and hardware upgrades are planned with the minimum of disruption
- 12 Years schooling or equivalent
- Marketing & Media Communication.Other : 5+ Years
- Experience in retail sales or customer services experience
- Customer service experience in a supervisory role is preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A