Responsible for managing all aspects of business operations in an assigned Emirates Group Medical Services (EGMS) Clinic’s. This entails ensuring efficient administrative, clinical, operational and cost effective support for the clinical programmes offered in the assigned Clinic.
- Analyse trends, advise and influence the Manager of Clinical Operations regarding opportunities to improve systems and processes to reduce complaints and enhance overall customer experience and then follow through with implementation and operationalization of agreed initiatives.
- Plan and manage all operational aspects of the day to day running of assigned areas of responsibility ensure the service meets regulatory, business and customer requirements within agreed budgets. This includes general administration, rosters and leave requirements and attendance management, as well as all related systems, processes and procedures to maximise efficiency of the service.
- Negotiate with internal and external stakeholders and lead on-going effective stakeholder engagement with both internal and external customers to ensure the service meets the needs of its customers and proactively seek opportunities to maximise service delivery across the organisation. Manage customer feedback, co-ordinating Customer Feedback Surveys, as well as complaints from internal and external customers.
- Analyse data and produce clear and timely management reports on indicators of activity, performance and quality. Analyse data and identify opportunities for improvement and engage with relevant stakeholders prior to presenting recommendations and ensuring implementation. This includes, but is not limited to, the collection, analysis and reporting of data related to slot utilisation, waiting times and financial productivity which are utilised to manage medical services resources.
- Identify, lead and direct projects to improve and develop services provided by EGMS. Proactively identify synergies across various sections and work with VP’s, Manager of Clinical Operations and other managers to develop services and pathways, implementing best practice and improving access to care.
- Knowledge/skills: Working within a hospital or medical clinic, including working in a similar role at managerial level. Proven leadership and people management skills are essential, including resource planning and budget control. Process improvement and project management skills.
- Computer literate with proficiencies in MS Office as well as medical systems.
- Medical Administration: 8+ Years
- Operational Experience in either Tertiary Care or Primary Care
- Degree or Honours
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A