The Senior Sales Executive – Corporate and Senior Sales Executive – TMC act as Emirates ambassadors for key corporate clients and corporate agency partners.
- Manage the performance and growth of assigned account portfolio by executing sales activity, maintaining strong relationships, providing support/information and recommending new opportunities to expand Emirates market share in the region.
- Maintain a minimum average weekly call rate to existing and new customer base based on revenue portfolio and account needs as agreed with the Corporate Manager. Update the weekly sales plan in salesforce and report outcomes/actions of the sales calls in the system.
- Develop and execute an account strategy/plan, aligned to each assigned customers business model, specific needs and the economic and competitive environment.
- Responsible for the acquisition, implementation, development and retention of corporate accounts within the assigned sales territory.
- Ensure revenue target achievement through focused sales activities aimed at continuous business development opportunities.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Gather market intelligence and monitor industry developments and competitor activity.
- Deliver product education and training sessions to agency and corporate partners as well as a ct an an Emirates ambassador within in the assigned sales territory to represent Emirates during functions and participate in consumer events such as Trade Expos.
- Anticipate competitor activities by monitoring market trends and proposing actions in a timely manner to maintain EK’s strong market position within the assigned accounts. Use the various management information systems (CBI) to help determine appropriate action and reverse any adverse trends with a view to proactively increase opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships at all levels within assigned accounts, establish client account management plans and carry out regular formal account reviews, deliver product education and development of sales activities to support incremental revenue growth.
- Prior experience in managing large corporate customers and leading negotiations is required.
- Ability to negotiate and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Must hold a valid local drivers licence and a well maintained vehicle which can be used for business-use.
- Whilst based in Sydney, this position will manage national portfolios, requiring working hours to be adjusted to meet business hours in other states.
- This position will also involve domestic travel and extended interstate stays on a regular basis as well as attendance to events which may fall on weekends and outside business hours.
- A high school level of education or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook).
- Proven track record in driving incremental revenue through effective business development practices.
- Strong presentation skills and the confidence to deliver key information to a large audience.
- Significant experience in professional sales and client relationship management, preferably within the Airline or Travel Industry.
- Previous experience with CRM and business intelligence software systems is required (eg/ Salesforce & PRISM).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A