To provide the highest level of service in order to sell Emirates airline tickets and services and to assist customers with managing their travel plans. Work as part of a team to achieve individual, station and network Commercial objectives.
- Issue Emirates tickets to customers ensuring that all necessary airline rules and regulations are incorporated and that the customer request is met in order to provide them with excellent service. Highlight to customers the relevant requirements covering their journey such as passport, visa & health requirements and other details such as check-in place and time.
- Actively enhance Emirates revenue earnings by providing options to customer on all products and services such as Skywards membership, Dubai stopovers, hotel bookings and upgraded fares.
- Keep abreast of Emirates Group news and updates to ensure relevant professional and company standards are maintained.
- Ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided to Emirates customers, provide them with details on Emirates fares and actively issue online tickets and sell related products by identifying customer needs through rapport building, actively seeking out sales opportunities and promoting all Emirates related products. Ensure set service quality levels are achieved for all customer interactions
- 2+ years in a contact centre or reservations office environment within the airline or travel industry or completion of a Diploma/Degree in Travel and Tourism.
- Fluency in German will be advantageous.
- Educated to at least GCSE or O Level standard or equivalent.
- Fluent in English and Polish (written and spoken skills)
- Knowledge/skills: PC based skills to operate Windows package including Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Warsaw, Poland
Application Deadline: N/A