To provide strategic support to the business in the design, development and delivery of business critical learning solutions aligned to Emirates Group values and the employee experience. We are looking for experts in modern learning design, development and facilitation to contribute to the delivery of impactful and engaging learning solutions in professional and leadership skills for employees across The Emirates Group.
- Collaborate with Digital Experience Production team to seek digital integration in new and revised solution output.
- Continually seek opportunities to enhance business acumen (coordinated by the Strategic Business Partners, Strategic Solutions Lead and Experience Deployment Lead).
- Support Strategic Business Partners, Talent Optimisation and Organisational Effectiveness in the creation and implementation of solutions to address critical and strategic business needs.
- Facilitate dynamic experiences through both digital and traditional delivery of learning solutions.
- Create and promote social learning solutions and advocate a learning culture in the Group.
- Curate dynamic, digitally focused strategic learning paths.
- Engage in opportunities to continually strengthen facilitation skills.
- Apply Experience Analytics and Evaluation guidelines in consistently mapping impact and measurement tools in all solutions.
- Deliver a learning experience which meets Emirates Group standard as set out by Learning Experience Standards.
- Experience in design and facilitation of strategically aligned learning solutions
- Open and flexible in your approach, able to adapt quickly to changing business needs
- Strong in relationship management and engagement
- Strong in communication skills, excellent at collaboration and influence
- Able to use initiative and take responsibility with a positive can-do attitude to deliver effective results
- Resilient with the capacity to persevere through challenges with a positive outlook
- An excellent team player who can adapt quickly to an agile teaming methodology
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) :
- Minimum Bachelor level qualification, preferably in a related field
- Progressive experience in a people development role
- Self-motivated with an intellectual curiosity, a strong self-reflector who proactively and constantly seeks growth opportunities
- Digitally literate and an advocate for the digital transformation of the employee experience
- Human Resources.Training : 5+ Years
- An expert facilitator
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A