We are looking for young and ambitious Emiratis to join the National Cadet Pilot Programme and become the best trained pilots in the world and fly one of the newest and most modern fleets in the sky.
- Third Phase (Conversion and Line training): takes place in Emirates Flight Training Academy. Upon completion of this phase, trainees are ready to fly large jet aircrafts.
- Second Phase (Flight Training Programme): takes place in Emirates Flight Training Academy for 24 months. This phase will provide approximately 273 hours of flight experience to trainees, and give them a course completion certificate, Commercial Pilot Licence with Multi Instrument Rating (CPL/multi IR) and Multi Crew Cooperation Course (MCC).
- First phase (Foundation Programme): takes place in Dubai at Emirates Flight Training Academy. Duration of this Phase will be 18 weeks and will include Aviation Science courses foundation.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Medically Fit.
- 18 – 26 years old
- Minimum: Grade 12 secondary school certificate – Average score of 80%
- Military Service Status
- Candidate should hold a valid UAE passport and Khulasat Al Qaid
- TOEFL: 510
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A