To achieve agreed sales revenue targets by maintaining and developing business relationship with Corporate Clients and Corporate Travel Agents
- To plan and execute activities with the travel agents.
- To visit assigned accounts in order to build and maintain strong commercial relationships.
- To identify, create and generate new business for Emirates in all relevant sales channels (e.g. Corporate accounts, Corporate travel agents, Groups, Special segments etc.)
- To closely monitor sales performance and recommend action where necessary to maximize revenue.
- Manage own portfolio of accounts.
- To negotiate and implement agreements with corporate clients and review/assess performance on a regular basis.
- To develop and implement effective sales and marketing initiatives and plans with assigned accounts to increase Emirates revenue share and awareness.
- To act as an ambassador for the company and attend industry functions, trade events, conferences and familiarisation trips on a regular basis to establish and develop contacts, network and promote the interests of Emirates in and out of office hours as required.
- Knowledge of CRM tools like salesforce.com
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience within airline field sales or travel trade industry in a sales role
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Strong business knowledge and commercial understanding
- Experienced in Microsoft Office package
- A good standard of secondary education
- Ability to work independently and yet be a part of the team
- A desire to achieve results and succeed
- Valid Driving License is essential
- Must be fluent in spoken and written Danish and English
- Positive, dynamic, professional and service minded
- Good analytic skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Application Deadline: N/A