Lead the annual planning of the department’s strategy and priorities through partnership and close collaboration with other departments. Set the framework and standards for execution and implementation of all projects within Skywards.
- Lead and drive Skywards Stakeholder Communication forums and tools to engage the Skywards internal team and maintain ongoing dialogue across the Emirates group. Advocate and lead employee engagement activities and KPIs.
- Collaborate with Skywards Business Delivery Managers to determine quarterly demand and coordinate the Project Increment prioritisation and planning. Identify, recommend and drive these projectss upon completion.
- Lead prioritisation, cross-functional bridging and provide visibility of Skywards initiatives to relevant internal support functions through strong stakeholder management and communication.
- Develop a framework in close collaboration with Operational Research & Effectiveness (OR&E) linking Strategic Priorities to departmental performance, ensuring a link back to KPIs.
- Collaborate with different business functions to collate Skywards demand, ensure finance endorsement and support securing of budgets.
- Conduct periodic exercises with executive management to develop and update plans for the business. Focus on business value which a focus in quantifying project benefits using standard financial framework and templates.
- Lead change management process to foster a collaborative network for efficient ways of working.
- Set the framework and standards for execution and implementation of all projects within Skywards. Ensure projects are tracked and documented to enable knowledge sharing.
- Provide visibility to the Skywards Leadership team and managers at a portfolio level on project progression and any risks.
- Agile Project Management
- Change Management
- Strategic Management and Business Planning – Working experience on large transformational programmes
- Experience in delivering complex/cross functional portfolio project management
- Certification in Change Management and Agile Project management preferred.
- Ability to facilitate strategic meetings and workshops with senior stakeholders
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Commercial/Sales.Other : 8+ Years
- Certificated qualifications in Programme Management and PMO (PMP, Scrum Alliance, Six Sigma etc)
- Cross functional work experience, leading through influence
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Portfolio Management, Programme Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A