The jobholder leads a team to ensure that the Technology Business Management (TBM) model is fully maintained with the aim of ensuring that it is seamlessly integrated and aligned with the Organization goals and objectives, drive a reduction in IT Unit costs and maximize the IT resource utilization as well as ensuring the department is being run in line with industry standards.
- Support the team in complete reconciliations to various systems of record, such as technical inventories, technical utilization metrics, incident volumes, the ledger system, fixed assets, personnel system, project tracking system, and others. Operationalize data monthly by loading, validating, and reviewing on a timely basis and report to Technology Leadership Management and Technology owners.
- Lead the department to provide cross Technology support with the aim of developing a centre of excellence for financial governance across Value Streams and Department managers. Foster a collaborative, high-performance, friendly and passionate team environment, to ensure the retention of critical talent.
- Develop and nurture the team including cross skilling and upskilling across various disciplines in the team and propagating financial practices and disciplines.
- Lead a team and act as the IT business owner of the Complex Billing service, Procure to Pay Practice and the Apptio solution to drive implementation of transparency and insights for the Business with the goal of providing a comprehensive planning, budgeting and forecasting across Technology. Oversee the setting up of the TBM department within Technology, mature the TBM framework and drive its adoption within the IT organistation and the business.
- Govern new releases from Apptio, carry out impact assessment and closely work with Apptio team for maintaining a high quality and stable solution as well as providing technical support for Apptio users.
- Collate functional and business requirements and rapidly translate that information into a working set of operational and financial models, dashboards, and management reports. Collaborate with IT Management and Finance Partners on IT total cost of ownership, financial metrics, and cost transparency initiatives.
- Collaborate with other Team of Feature Teams and IT Capability Leads to suggest recommendations for data and operational improvements that impact data quality and/or help reduce unit costs. Track recommendations to completion. Translate long term objectives into clear deliverables derived from the TBM cost model to drive efficiency of spend within the capabilities.
- Well-versed with AGILE ways of working
- 8+ years Information Technology
- Degree or Honours (12 + 3 or equivilent) – Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or related field (Postgraduate qualification in related field preferred e.g. MBA) ITIL certified Apptio, ETBMA Certified.
- In-depth knowledge of the TBM model.
- IT infrastructure domains including Cloud computing, data centers, network/communications, server utilization, virtual environments, storage, and application development. Knowledge of IT services and financial management processes and best practices such as budgeting, cost allocations, capital and operating expense handling, program portfolio management, and application/infrastructure support
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to executive management audiences as well as exec level interactions.
- Must have strong Infrastructure, Cloud, ITIL/ Service Background.
- Relevant work experience in a large multinational Technology organisation including line management experience.
- Data analytics and data mining as well as advanced analytical and big data analysis skills.
- Strong to expert level skills and experience in formulaic logic such as MS Excel if statements, VLOOKUP, pivot tables, macros, etc.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills for financial modelling and analysis.
- Previous experience working with scripting, report building.
- Strong to expert skills in data transformation using MS Excel or Access; knowledge and application of relational database concepts.
- Strong hands-on experience on Apptio Products especially Cost Transparency and Bill of IT.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A