Working under the direction of senior Airport Services colleagues, to represent Emirates and enhance passenger service to both arriving and departing passengers. Ensure all operational criteria are completed within specified time frames as per the criteria set forth by the Company’s commercial, safety and security policies, standards and procedures.
- Provide assistance to passengers on arrival and departure, ensuring high quality and professional passenger service is maintained at all times. These include ascertaining the requirements of various categories of passengers such as unaccompanied minors, passengers with reduced mobility etc. ensuring appropriate special services and facilities are provided to meet the special service requirements of the passengers.
- Assist in dealing with problems such as delays, disruptions, excess baggage or denied boarding including implementation of ‘Options’ within the guidelines provided by the Senior Staff on Duty in order to retain Passenger confidence and loyalty. Also ensure eligible passengers are provided with accommodation and transport as per applicable procedures.
- Assist in the preparation and completion of pre and post flight documentation and statistical information to ensure all data is accurately accounted for.
- Monitor check-in including ‘queue-combing’ to keep passengers informed of checking delays, identifying and giving priority to Premium passengers and ensure service standards are maintained.
- Provide cover in the absence of the senior team members during leave/sickness/training as directed by the Airport Services Officer or other senior colleague.
- Monitor the arrival immigration problems, retrieve relevant documentation and report accordingly ensuring adherence to all procedures with regard to travel, immigration and safety regulations.
- Co-ordinate the airport operation of chauffeur-driven limousines for eligible passengers after arrival, and open the Emirates arrival information desk.
- Must have completed relevant and recognized professional training courses in Passenger Services and Ground Operation
- Minimum High School Level or equivalent
- Customer Service Delivery
- Given the specific requirements at outstations, a minimum of 2 years’ Airline Industry experience is required.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Local Language
- Knowledge of Basic Fares and Ticketing would be advantageous
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, United States
Application Deadline: N/A