Plan and implement the Strategic and functional SAP solution across environments in support of business objectives. This includes, but not limited to, effectively managing the system infrastructure, databases and SAP integration platforms, and building effective relationships with customers, service vendors, peers and team members.
- Manage systems and data by contributing to the administration of back-up and recovery, security, and capacity planning with the use of Data Volume Management tools to trigger the archiving process with which data base growth is monitored to maintain optimized systems that deliver accurate and timely information.
- Resolve system defects within defined SLAs by applying fixes and SAP notes after thorough analysis of trends, system logs, incidents, service requests, reported problems and queries to ensure a robust, reliable, and stable SAP environment.
- Improve business systems by using the Lean Six Sigma approach (or similar) and the Business Process Monitoring tool in Solution manager to monitor business process health, identify inefficient processes, analyse root causes, and implement enhanced and standard SAP solutions to achieve Engen’s strategic objectives
- Analyse, design, develop and implement SAP solutions according to Activate methodology and Engen policies by analysing business requirements, designing system solutions, configuring SAP, executing unit, integration and user acceptance testing to meet business requirements which are aligned with SAP best business practices without compromising on service.
- At least 8 years of SAP application experience in more than two of the following modules (Accounts Receivables, Banking and Cash Management, Accounts Payables, General Ledger)
- Experience (theory or application) with Activate/ ASAP methodology
- SAP Finance Certification
- NQF Level 7 (Degree or Advance Diploma in IT/IS or related)
- Solution Manager experience.
- SAP Application support experience
- CA (SA) Chartered Accountant
- Knowledge and background in Finance environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A