Website The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
We are looking for a dynamic and inspirational Store/Retail/Counter Manager to lead, coach and develop our team of Sales Associates to achieve all sales, customer service and operational targets. Candidates should have proven leadership, coaching and business management skills gained in a fast paced retail environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience of creating and executing in-store events
- Previous retail operations experience including inventory and facilities management and cash reconciliation
- Proven retail management/assistant retail management experience preferably within cosmetics
- The ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
- Proven track record of leading a team to achieve sales and customer service targets
- Previous business planning experience including setting sales and customer service targets, sales analysis and staff scheduling
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A